If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you may return the product within 30 days of the order date. The product must be unused and in the same condition and packaging as you received it, unless it is faulty. All returns must be accompanied with a copy of your invoice email as proof of purchase.
To return products please follow these steps:
1) Please email Chubb.email@example.com with your original order number and the reason for returning your purchase;
2) Please wait for our reply email (we will respond within 3 business days) confirming your request;
3) Once you have received our confirmation email, please check that the product/s being returned are in their original condition and in their original packaging. Enclose a copy of your original invoice email in the package;
4) Send the product/s back to Chubb at our return address. We recommend that you use a registered postal service.
Chubb New Zealand (RETURNS)
3 Fisher Crescent
5) Once we receive your parcel we will fulfil your request. All justified claims for refunds will be processed within 1 to 5 business days after receiving the goods.
Refunds will only be processed on the credit card used to make the original purchase. Please click here to view our full Returns Policy.
If you believe the product you purchased from Chubb is faulty, you may return the product via post by following the steps listed above.
If you suspect your product has been damaged during delivery please do not throw away the parcel or cover in which the product came as Courier Post will need to inspect it. Please contact us on 0800 324 822 Mon to Fri , 8am to 5pm and we will organise the return of the product for inspection and will endeavour to send you a replacement as soon as possible.